Impossible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Impossible

The Impossible Is Possible

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rule You MUST Obey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ria
Admin
Ria

Rule You MUST Obey Empty
PostSubject: Rule You MUST Obey   Rule You MUST Obey EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:58 am

MUST OBEY:

Hello! It's me, Ria! I have come up with some rules that ALL members/admins MUST obey! If you do not obey you will be kicked from things.. xD An admin is a person with a "@" in front of their name when in chat box!

-You may curse, but, not too much. Sometimes too much could cause trouble and we don't want that!!
-Your avatar MUST be the same picture of your character.
-Characters DO die, so, if your character dies then you are allowed to make another. You can have more then one character. Unlimited! ^^
-No posting in threads before your Application is accepted. We WILL lock your thread until further nottice!
-When posting you MUST use full words. No text like: lol, gtg, brb, ect. Unless in chat box!!
-Listen to ALL admins no matter what!
-Ria IS the main admin so most of all.... We admin ARE your superiors!
-If you have a problem with a member or admin please tell Ria and she will help you solve it.
-If you do NOT do as directed we will give you warnings and worse!! I'll have Kuratha, Subi, and Tyler on your butts!!

Warnings:
1st warning: Warning
2nd warning: Warning
3rd warning: Ban from chat
4th warning: Ban from posting
5th warning: BAN FROM SITE
Back to top Go down
https://impossibilities.board-directory.net

Rule You MUST Obey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impossible :: Information :: Rules-